- The distinctively designed Ciao features stainless-steel parts and powder coated ones that withstand very high temperatures.
- The stainless-steel dome enables it to reach high temperatures with low firewood consumption.
- The oven floor is made of 1,2 in thick interchangeable firebricks that store heat and transmit it to food during cooking.
- The ceramic fiber insulation keeps the heat for a long time.
- The pyrometer measures the temperature of the cooking chamber.
- The door fitted with an ergonomic wood handle allows you to adjust the draft inside the oven by checking the fire.
- The two openings below the oven mouth are designed to accommodate the door to always keep it close at hand.
- When you get your Ciao delivered, it’s ready to use; just insert the flue and screw the legs and the wheels onto the oven. It’s easy as pie!